1. Rental period: We offer flexibility with check in times. Prior to check in date, renter will need to contact The Green Canteen, LLC to arrange a specific time for delivery, pickup and drop off. Our team will work with each reservation to schedule a check in time based on the delivery site and our availability. Check out time is 11 A.M. unless other arrangements have been made in writing. Contact our team if you are going to be delayed in the check out process, as we often have other reservations lined up for the trailer. If you wish to extend this rental period, you must contact The Green Canteen, LLC for prior approval. There are no refunds for early departures.
2. Campground reservations: We are not responsible for campground reservations. All campground reservations must be made and paid for separately with the campground’s reservation agency. All campground and campsite fees are separate from and in addition to the rental price and fees under this agreement. No refunds will be given for campsite errors.
3. No smoking and no pets are allowed in the trailer. Pets, not identified as service animals, brought into the trailer will result in a $150 cleaning fee.
4. Reservation and Cancellation Policy: All sales are final.The full amount of the reservation will be charged to your credit card when the reservation is made. Charges for damages during rental may include ANY damages to the interior/exterior, cleaning fees if the interior is not returned to the condition you received the trailer in. If damage occurs during rental period, any damage is the responsibility of the renter, regardless of cause. Charges may also apply for missing items, broken items, vandalism, and any excessive wear and tear. Cancellations: Please contact The Green Canteen, LLC immediately if you need to cancel your reservation. We are happy to reschedule your reservation and will work with you based upon availability to reschedule within 12 months of your original date. If rescheduling is not an option, the renter may receive a full refund if the cancellation occurs at least 15 days before the start of the reservation. If a renter cancels a reservation 14 days or less before the beginning of their stay, the renter receives a 50% refund of the reservation fees. All rescheduling occurs upon availability.
5. A $50.00 lost RV key replacement fee will be charged if keys are lost and/or not returned upon trailer pick up.
6. Should a breakdown occur or a repair be needed, do not try and repair yourself. Contact the Green Canteen, LLC, so the issue can be evaluated. No refunds are provided if the following convenience items stop functioning: propane, radio, air conditioner, refrigerator, microwave, stove, television, jacks and appliances.
7. Renter must notify The Green Canteen, LLC within 24 hours if an accident occurs and provide a full police report to our team. Renter is responsible for providing all accident reports and claims to the proper authorities. Non-compliance will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
8. Renter must be at least 25 years old.
9. Renter is required to provide proper identification and a valid, matching driver’s license to our team.
10. Upon delivery, a 30 to 45 minute operating overview will be provided. We require renters to clean up prior to pick up. Please empty your trash and remove all food items. Renter is responsible for the basic cleaning of the interior, which includes refrigerator, microwave, kitchen sink, stove, counters, shower, toilet and floors swept. If not fully cleaned to our standard, you will be charged a cleaning fee.
11. The Green Canteen, LLC reserves the right to refuse any applicant.
12. The Green Canteen, LLC is not be liable or responsible for any accident or injury resulting in or out of any of our trailers which may cause harm to its renters or their guests in association with our campers or rental accessories. The Green Canteen, LLC is not responsible for any equipment or trailer malfunction. Renter agrees to hold harmless The Green Canteen, LLC for the above mentioned.
13. The Green Canteen, LLC reserves the right to change terms and rates without notice.
14. Renter is responsible for reviewing this agreement.
15. No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except in writing and signed by both renter and a The Green Canteen, LLC representative. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties regarding the rental of the trailer and supersedes all prior or written agreements or understanding regarding this subject matter. This agreement can only be amended by a writing signed by all parties.